Re: [Xen-devel] OpenStack - Libvirt+Xen CI overview : anyone interested in a walk/through or presentation on how it works

Hi folks,

last week we were focussed on getting
http://jenkins.openstack.xenproject.org/view/Dashboard/builds into a decent
state, so we decided to defer this. Now most of the tests have been in green
status for a few days, so it may make sense to arrange a day and time. With the
timezones in questions, probably an hour from
* 15:00 to 17:00 slot in the UK
* 16:00 to 18:00 in mainland Europe
* 08:00 to 10:00 in MTZ
* 10:00 to 12:00 in ETZ

Next week is challenging as we have the Hackathon in China. How about we aim
for a day in the week of May 4th (it will have to be a Tue to Thu though as we
have a public holiday in the UK on the 4th)

Regards
Lars