[Xen-devel] osstest outage over the weekend

osstest service user writes ("[qemu-mainline test] 50651: trouble:
blocked/broken"):
> flight 50651 qemu-mainline real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/50651/
>
> Failures and problems with tests :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  build-armhf-xsm               3 host-install(3)    broken REGR. vs. 50391
>  build-armhf                   3 host-install(3)    broken REGR. vs. 50391
>  build-i386-pvops              3 host-install(3)    broken REGR. vs. 50391
>  build-amd64-xsm               3 host-install(3)    broken REGR. vs. 50391
>  build-i386-xsm                3 host-install(3)    broken REGR. vs. 50391
>  build-amd64-pvops             3 host-install(3)    broken REGR. vs. 50391
>  build-amd64                   3 host-install(3)    broken REGR. vs. 50391
>  build-i386                    3 host-install(3)    broken REGR. vs. 50391
>  build-armhf-pvops             3 host-install(3)    broken REGR. vs. 50391

This was due to our contractors / hardware suppliers making an
ill-advised change to the DHCP server configuration, which I have now
reverted.

All jobs started between some time around 2100 UTC on Friday and
around 1030 UTC today failed in this way.  The effect on individual
flights can be mixed and depends on the period during which the flight
was running.

Don: This is a live, production system.  Please do not make ANY
changes with global effect, no matter how minor, without prior
consultation.

Also if you do change anything you should let me know.  I assume it
was you rather than Paul.  I only know exactly what you changed from
looking at the git logs (thanks to etckeeper!)

Thanks,
Ian.