Re: [Xen-devel] crash in efi_runtime_call

>>> On 17.04.15 at 15:40, <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I actually did cobble a patch like this, but it is based on Daniel's
> Multibootv2
> so it won't apply cleany. See attached patchset with various 'work-arounds'.
>
> Jan if you are OK with them (well the 'idea' behind them) I can refresh
> it against staging and post them?

Yeah, the 3rd of these patches looks pretty close to what could be
taken right away (largely subject to whether you'd want to follow
Andrew's suggestion to put everything behind a single efi= option,
and perhaps allowing cacheability to be other than UC; neither of
the two would be a strict requirement for acceptance though).

Jan