Re: [Xen-devel] [libvirt] [libvirt test] 50401: regressions - FAIL

On Wed, 2015-04-15 at 14:16 +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> Yeah, there is nothing Xen specific about the problem - it is entirely
> down to the build toolchain & compiler options.

FYI our bisector has now tripped over another related problem,
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-04/msg01900.html
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-04/msg01968.html

in particular:

http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/50460/build-armhf-libvirt/5.ts-libvirt-build.log:

        qemu/qemu_domain.c: In function 'qemuDomainSupportsBlockJobs':
        qemu/qemu_domain.c:3067:11: error: declaration of 'sync' shadows a
global
        declaration [-Werror=shadow]
        cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

Essentially another instance of the same class of issue, in this case
arising from:

  commit 1eccac1d2da7bbe97e1df25fd0ddac6e71b0794a