[Xen-devel] FW: Ongoing issue with libvirt-xen driver for Openstack Nova

Anthony,

I am forwarding to you the final feed from Ian Campbell.
Please, view thread "Ongoing issue with libvirt-xen driver for Openstack Nova"
for details of troubleshooting  from Xen side performed under Ian's supervision.

Thank you.
Boris.