Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.6 Development Update (three months reminder)

On Tue, 2015-04-14 at 14:52 +0100, Wei Liu wrote:
> > > On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:27 PM, <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Tamas (and others not doing so) - please trim your quotes in replies.
> >
> > Wei - could you add a sentence saying so near the top of future mails
> > you send in this regard?
> >

> No problem.

Should we also ask people to trim the CC list to just those interested
in the quoted stuff? Or do people think that erring on the side of not
trimming too many people?

People might also to consider changing the subject, e.g. "Status of $FOO
(Was: Xen 4.6 Development Update (three months reminder))".

Ian.