Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.6 Development Update (three months reminder)

On 04/14/2015 11:27 AM, wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> == Hypervisor ==
>
> *  Alternate p2m: support multiple copies of host p2m (ok)
>   -  Ed White
>
> *  Improve RTDS scheduler (none)
>   -  Dagaen Golomb, Meng Xu

This is a little vague... exactly what kinds of improvements are
envisioned here?

> *  Credit2: introduce per-vcpu hard and soft affinity (good)
>   -  Justin T. Weaver

Still good (Probably in part awaiting my further review -- should get to
that this week)

> *  Credit2 production ready (none)
>    cpu pinning, numa affinity and cpu reservation
>   -  George Dunlap

The first two are identical to Justin Weaver's patch; you might want to
note that.  No work on CPU reservation yet.

> *  PV USB support in libxl (fair)
>   -  Chunyan Liu
>
> *  HVM USB support in libxl (fair)
>   -  George Dunlap

Haven't heard anything on the first one in a while; the second one is
basically blocked on the first.

> *  Blktap2 support (fair)
>   -  George Dunlap

Working on integrating this with raisin; still "fair" by the definitions
above.

 -George