Re: [Xen-devel] ENC:[Xen-users] Failed to insert 'xen_evtchn': No such device

> Which instructions were you following which didn't mention them, so we
> can update them?

I was installing starting from the Quick-start Guide from the README file.

I thought that was the installation page and any specific case should be searched in other files... Sorry for the misunderstanding, and THANKS for helping me fix this issue, after a lot of bumps along the way you helped me install it! Thank you very much, once again, thanks IAN for helping me, and OLAF for pointing where I was doing it wrongly!

If any further problems arrive I will restart a new subject at the users mailing list!

Thankful,
Gustavo