Re: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Project Raisin

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Stefano Stabellini
<stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Giving commands to raise could be a good UI improvement, but I disagree
> on the package installation. In any case there is a way around that,
> using the -n option. Maybe we could consider making that the default.

Re commands, what do you think of how this looks?

git://xenbits.xen.org/people/gdunlap/raisin.git out/librarify/rfc-v1

I've only done a little bit, but take a look and see if you think
that's a direction you might want to go or not.  If you like it I'll
do more work (including rebasing to master).

 -George