Re: [Xen-devel] Question about unbind MSI in xen_pt_msi.c

On Wed, 1 Apr 2015, Julien Grall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking to replace any call to xc_domain_bind_pt_irq and
> xc_domain_unbind_pt_irq by specific IRQ type helpers.
>
> I found one strange call which will always fail in xen_pt_msix_update_remap.
> The function xc_domain_unbind_pt_irq is called with PT_IRQ_TYPE_MSI
> which is not supported by the function.
>
> I'm not familiar with x86 passthrough but this looks wrong to me. Am I
> right? Shouldn't we replace this call by xc_domain_unbind_msi_irq?

I think that nobody noticed because xen_pt_msix_update_remap is only
called by xen_pt_region_add at assignement time, when pirq is
XEN_PT_UNASSIGNED_PIRQ, therefore xc_domain_unbind_pt_irq is not
actually called.

Yes, I think it should be xc_domain_unbind_msi_irq.