Re: [Xen-devel] Deadlock in /proc/xen/xenbus watch+read on 3.17+ (maybe earlier)

On 20/03/15 10:38, Vitaly Chernooky wrote:
> So I have finished my investigation and suggest to discuss the simple
> attaches patch.

Looks ok to me.  But this needs to go via the filesystem maintainers,
Cc'ing Linus on it.  You should explain the deadlock in more detail in
the commit message and mention that it fixes a regression and which
commit introduced the regression.

Another solution would be to replace the file with a symlink to
/dev/xen/xenbus.

David