[Xen-devel] xe timer

Hello
I want to implement in xen hypervisor but I don't know how to do it. I search in google but I do not found how to use the xen timer (not linux).
when I compile xen the timer run only once. here is my code.

static void timer_handler(void *unused)
{
        printk("hello world in timer\n");
}
static struct timer *domain_timer;

somewhere in my xen source I initialise the timer:

domain_timer = xmalloc(struct timer);
init_timer(domain_timer, timer_handler,NULL,0);
set_timer(domain_timer, SECONDS(60));

please can anybody explain what is wrong in my code

Thank you