Re: [Xen-devel] xc: error: EPT not supported for this guest: Internal error

On Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:35:43 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Thu, 2015-03-19 at 17:04 +0100, HANNAS YAYA Issa wrote:

Please ask user configuration questions on the xen-users list, this list
is for development topics.

Perhaps also check your favourite search engine before doing so.

Ian.

Hi
when I run xen-access test (tools/tests/xen-access) I got the following
error
xc: error: EPT not supported for this guest: Internal error
Please can you explain me how to enable EPT in guest
Thanks
Hannas