[Xen-devel] CPU emulation on Xen

Hi,

I am totally new to Xen hence dropping this mail to get started with Xen development.

I already have a fully functional Qemu implementation (along with kernel changes) to emulate my new x86 based Instruction Set Architecture (ISA). This ISA involves new system calls in kernel and new CPU data structures. I wish to move to Xen and use Xen as my Hypervisor going forward. Can you help me started on pointers? (like where I should be looking in source code etc)

Thanks,
Abi