[Xen-devel] vTPM Deep Quote validation

I am trying to validate a Deep Quote request made by domU but I feel that something is missing. Right now when a domU requests TPM_ORD_DeepQuote:
1. vTPM:
- unpacks the params: nonce, vTPM PCR selection and physical PCR selection
- packs PCR_INFO_SHORT structure into buf that contains the selected vTPM PCRs
- computes nonce as a SHA1 of: dquot_hdr, nonce, and previous packed buf
- packs: nonce, physical PCR selection
- receives physical pcr data and signature from manager and returns them to DomU
2. vTPM Manager
- unpacks the params: nonce, PCR selection
- execute TPM_Quote with: externalData = nonce
- returns pcr data and signature to vTPM

If domU user wants to validate the signature it has to do the exact process that the vtpm and manager did but the virtual PCR values are not included in response, just physical ones.

We can include the vTPM PCRS in response or the manager must perform TPM_Quote using the nonce received from domU in order to be able to have a successful validation on the client side.
What do you think? Is there something that I am missing ?