Re: [Xen-devel] [MirageOS-devel] GSoC 2015 - Not accepted ... but some mentoring organisations which have several Xen related projects in them are

I noticed this the other day and had a quick scout around.

"Mozilla not accepted for Google Summer of Code 2015"
http://blog.queze.net/post/2015/03/03/Mozilla-not-accepted-for-Google-Summer-of-Code-2015

"Google’s program is enormously popular, and over-subscribed, meaning Google
has had to rotate organisation membership"
http://news.open-bio.org/news/2015/03/sadly-obf-not-accepted-for-gsoc-2015/

Very unfortunate as we've had interest in the MirageOS projects.  I wondered
about talking to relevant accepted orgs about adding some MirageOS projects but
haven't really had a chance to look into this.

Best wishes,
Amir