Re: [Xen-devel] 4.4.2-rc2 and 4.3.4-rc2 have been tagged

>>> On 03.03.15 at 19:13, <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My NMI shootdown fixes still suffer from the TLB shootdown issue which
> you identified.  I notice your patch is still not even in staging
> (lacking acks?) but it has been thoroughly tested by XenServer.

Lacking ack-s, right. But I think I'm going to commit at least the first
one now, pinging the other one to see whether the maintainers
react at all (otherwise I'll propose removing their maintainer status,
if need be together with removing the maintained status of the
tboot code).

> If that patch can't be fasttracked through, it might be worth
> introducing an extra fixmap entry in older trees to avoid introducing a
> regression into the crash path for systems using tboot.

I guess this could then go into the branches together with the
pending security fixes.

Jan