Re: [Xen-devel] stubdom vtpm build failure in staging

On Fri, 2015-02-13 at 02:07 +0000, Xu, Quan wrote:

> I try to redefine tpm2_types.h, deleting 'UINT16, UINT32 ..' and changing
> 'TPM_HANDLE ...' to ' TPM2_HANDLE ..',
> Or, could you give some advice? Thanks.

Perhaps make stubdom/vtpmmgr/types.h with these and use it for both?

Or switch to the standard uint.._t types in that whole subtree, but
perhaps some of this code is important from elsewhere in which case I
can see why you wouldn't want to do that.

Ian.