[Xen-devel] xen/arm: Query - vgic nr_spis value for domU

Hi,

In the below snippet, nr_spis is set to 0 from domU based on this
pending_irq[] is allocated

int domain_vgic_init(struct domain *d)
{
    if ( is_hardware_domain(d) )
        d->arch.vgic.nr_spis = gic_number_lines() - 32;
    else
        d->arch.vgic.nr_spis = 0; /* We don't need SPIs for the guest */

}

Does it mean that no devices are attached to domU. So spis are required?
If so, for device pass-through (non-pci) how is it managed?

For pci-passthrough I am assigning non-zero value to nr_lpis for both
domU & dom0
and allocating pending_lpis[] because MSIx are assigned to domU
directly on ITS commands
trapped from domain.

Do you see any issue with this?

Regards