Re: [Xen-devel] BUG - xen-netback stats interface limited to 32-bit values on 64 bit systems

create ^
thanks

On Thu, 2015-02-12 at 20:47 +0100, Atom2 wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I am forwarding this message after initially having confirmed with Ian
> Campbell on the user list that there's really an issue - please see
> further below.
>
> I am currently running xen-4.3.3 on gentoo (dom0 is based on kernel
> 3.17.7) and I am happy to help out by applying and testing patches on my
> version.

FWIW based on e00f85bec0a9 this seems like it would be a reasonably
straight forward introductory kernel hacking exercise (mostly copying
e00f85bec0a9) if you are interested I could help guide/mentor you
through it.

Ian.