[Xen-devel] Very poor IO performance in domain0

Hi, All
I tested the IOPS with iometer in SUSE linux kernel v3.17.4 with xen in
domain0, the maximum IOPS is 50k and the average is 30k.
I did a same test in kernel v3.17.4 without xen. At this time I got a maximum
IOPS 90k, and the average IOPS is 60k.
My test mode is 100%random, 60%write, 16k block size, during time 10min, the
tested disk is a 10G ramdisk.
If anyone can help me why there is such a huge distance between this two tests.
Is there anyone get any idea about what cause performance reduce like this.