Re: [Xen-devel] 3.19-rc4: Xen pci-passthrough regression, bisected to commit cffe0a2b5a34c95a4dadc9ec7132690a5b0f6687 "x86, irq: Keep balance of IOAPIC pin reference count"

Hi Sander,
        It really cost me some time to understand HVM, PVH, Dom0, PV and
read Xen interrupt related code:( Now I have basic understanding of
related staffs. The patch for previous issue is actually wrong and
I'm working on another fixes for it. I will handle this issue once
getting done with the previous issue.
        Sorry for the delay.
Regards!
Gerry