Re: [Xen-devel] (v2) Design proposal for RMRR fix

actually here I didn't get your point then. It's your proposal to make
reasonable assumption like below:

---
d) Move down the lowmem RAM/MMIO boundary so that a single,
contiguous chunk of lowmem results, with all other RAM moving up
beyond 4Gb. Of course RMRRs below the 1Mb boundary must not be
considered here, and I think we can reasonably safely assume that
no RMRRs will ever report ranges above 1Mb but below the host
lowmem RAM/MMIO boundary (i.e. we can presumably rest assured
that the lowmem chunk will always be reasonably big).
---

Thanks
Kevin