Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 Development Update (GA slip by a week), GA slip + 1 day

> > > = Timeline =
> > >
> > > Xen 4.5 is a 10 month release. The dates are:
> > >
> > > * Feature Freeze: 24th September 2014
> > > * First RC: 24th October [Friday!]
> > > * RC2: Nov 11th
> > > * RC2 Test-day: Nov 13th
> > > * RC3: Dec 3rd.
> > > * RC3 Test-day: Dec 4th
> > > * RC4: Dec 15th
> > > * RC4 Test-day: Dec 17th
> > >
> > > <==== WE ARE HERE ===>
> > >
> > > Release Date: Jan 14th.

New date: Jan 15th.

Due to marketing reasons (LinuxFoundation has something
scheduled on Jan 14th and we don't want to overlap).

That should not change anything on the technical side as the
last commit went in yesterday. Just a bit longer..