Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] HVM PCI Passthrough: Code 12: Undersized PCI MMIO region?

>>> On 06.01.15 at 14:00, <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 10:08:35PM -0500, Stephen Oberholtzer wrote:
>> (1) Is my guess correct?  Or at least close?

Depends on whether you assign the devices at boot time of the guest,
or via hotplug. In the latter case, I suppose only the MMIO hole size
setting as pointed out by Don will help you, while in the former case I'd
expect things to work (and if not, using a debug hypervisor with high
enough log level would make hvmloader send information to the
hypervisor log that ought to help diagnosing the issue).

Jan