Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 Development Update (GA slip by a week)

On Mon, 2015-01-05 at 15:08 -0500, konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>  tools/libxl: Use of init()/dispose() to avoid leaking libxl_dominfo.ss
>  xen: arm: correct off-by-one error in consider_module

I've just now applied both.

Also I found these with release acks and applied them:
        tools: libxl: link libxlu against libxl.
        xen/arm: Initialize the domain vgic lock
        reset PCI devices on force removal even when QEMU returns error

I was a little unsure about enacting Release-Acks given more than a few
weeks ago, but I figured we could always revert if your opinion was that
it was now too close to the release (my main concern would be the third
one, the other two seem trivial enough).

I also saw some patches regarding a Bison update,
<21639.5225.596115.600016@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> et al, which I was
expecting Ian J to take care of. I've not done anything about it either.
I think it might be too late.

Ian.