Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 Development Update (RC4)

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 05:34:51PM +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > In terms of bugs, we have:
>
> ... systemd SELinux, but its not listed.

> Whats your plan with the failures you see? Should I continue to be
> concerned about that, or will all the be postponed to 4.6?

I was under the impression you had some patches which would solve a
majority of the issues? And after the discussion with Ian Jackson the
way to exec was solved?

And for the other - the SELinux context and how to figure this out -
I thought (I will have to double-check it tomorrow) that I mentioned it might
make sense to talk to the SELinux maintainers to see if they have any
recommendation?