Re: [Xen-devel] xenstored crashes with SIGSEGV

On Tue, 2014-12-16 at 16:13 +0000, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
> What does "info all-registers" gdb command say about SSE registers?

All zeroes. No ffs anywhere.

> Do we have a bug in Xen that affect SSE instructions (possibly already
> fixed after Philipp version) ?

Possibly. When this was thought to be xenstored (which doesn't change
all that much) debugging 4.1 seemed plausible, but since it could be
anywhere else I think we either need a plausible reproduction, or a
repro on a newer hypervisor (or possibly kernel) I'm afraid.

Ian.