[Xen-devel] EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(xen_dma_os) causes build issues, Was: ubuntu ARM64 cross-compile issue

On Mon, 15 Dec 2014, Eric McLaughlin wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
>
> Â Would you be able to help us resolve the following issue?
>
> Â https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1348442

I don't want to encourage third party closed source linux modules, but I
don't want to stand in your way either.  I can live with relaxing the
EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(xen_dma_ops) into EXPORT_SYMBOL.

If you (or somebody else) submit a patch, I'll queue it up.