Re: [Xen-devel] [Planning for Xen-4.6] Migration v2

On Tue, Nov 25, Andrew Cooper wrote:

> The purpose of this email is to plan how to progress the migrationv2
> series through to being merged.  I believe I have CC'd everyone with a
> specific interest in this area, but apologies if I have missed anyone.

While you mow that lawn, did you guys think of handling downtime of the
migrated VM? I added some knobs to abort migration in a very libxc
specific way. What I would like to see is a simple user interface for
virsh/xl to control the downtime. See the thread "limit downtime during
life migration from xl/virsh":

http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2014-03/msg00785.html

Olaf