Re: [Xen-devel] dom0 kenrel crashes for openstack + libvirt + libxl

On Wed, 2014-11-19 at 11:57 -0700, Xing Lin wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>

> Both of your two points are valid. There is no need to install
> virt-manager. And the patch to start a qemu process in /etc/init.d/xen
> seems to be enough for launching instances from horizon. I have
> updated the wiki page.  Please review it at
>
> http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_via_libvirt_for_OpenStack_juno

Looks much better, thanks!

I think the need to symlink pygrub to /usr/bin should be considered an
openstack bug. I presume nova specifies the absolute path, when it
should just say "pygrub" by default and let the toolstack find the
default one.

Ian.