Re: [Xen-devel] [rumpuserxen test] 31509: regressions - FAIL

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [rumpuserxen test] 31509: regressions - FAIL"):
> This is weird.

Actually, I think, the problem is that the rumpkernel now exits
successfully rather than crashing, and my domain config file says only
`on_crash="preserve"' and not `on_shutdown="preserve"'.

So this is a bug in the tests, exposed by a correct change to the
rumpkernel software.  I will fix the test and hopefully this will get
a test pass in another day or two.

Thanks to Wei for listening to me explain :-).

Ian.