Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch v2 0/3] Some bugfix patches

Wen Congyang writes ("[Patch v2 0/3] Some bugfix patches"):
> These bugs are found when we implement COLO, or rebase
> COLO to upstream xen. They are independent patches, so
> post them in separate series.

Thanks.  I can't seem to see any discussion of these bugfixes.  They
seem to have been dropped.  (I myself came across them while gardening
my inbox.)

IMO they should be considered for 4.5.  But they need review by the
relevant maintainers first.  I think the first patch need attention
from the x86 maintainers.  I will look at the other two.

Ian.