Re: [Xen-devel] Regression, host crash with 4.5rc1

On 11/04/2014 02:15 AM, Jan Beulich wrote:
In fact this would not just be nice, but is strictly needed, and (as
with any pass-through related problems) additionally requires
running with "iommu=debug" alongside the usual need of setting
the log levels to the maximum.

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, took some debugging on another computer to get serial logging working. Due to its size, I've posted the entire log of a crashed session here: http://pastebin.com/AiPHUZRH In this case I used a 3.0 gig memory size for the Windows domU.

As I mentioned before, sometimes it's the SATA that goes first, other times the tg3 ethernet driver. Also note that between 4.4.1 and 4.5rc1, the kernel I'm using (stock Debian Jessie) has not changed.

Please let me know if you need any other information. Thanks!

Steve