Re: [Xen-devel] Question regarding Xen scheduler

I am thinking of the case where I have a sequence of hardware registers (can't
be more specific yet at this point in time) that need to be accessed without
being interrupted.  In some cases timing is critical and it can't start the
sequence, be interrupt by a context switch and then wait until it gets its next
time slice before continuing.

Thanks,
Kelly