Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update (September update). Feature freeze slip by two weeks.

On 09/10/2014 01:05 PM, konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

*  VPMU - 'perf' support in Xen (good)
    v10 posted
    Need perf aware person to review for final ack.
   -  Boris Ostrovsky

I have v12 that addresses Konrad's comments (which were mostly fairly minor), except for XSM support. I will need a few days to get it working --- I am having a bit of difficulty getting it right.

I can post v12 tomorrow or wait until XSM is finished.

Given that today is the deadline for posting and the fact that AFAIK there are no major issues with the series (save for XSM) I think it makes sense for me to ask for an exception. I still need reviews from Dietmar and Jan (at least for interface changes that he requested).

-boris