[Xen-devel] IPI sending difference between x86 and ARM

All,

is it intentional that gicv2_send_SGI() (and all of the higher layers) keep
the sending CPU in the target mask, while all x86's send_IPI_mask_...()
specifically exclude the local CPU? I'm asking namely in the context of
cpumask_raise_softirq(), which - other than cpu_raise_softirq() - does
not itself exclude the local CPU (and hence I wonder whether adding
that check would have the potential of breaking ARM).

Jan