Re: [Xen-devel] Successful Xen VGA Passthrough with Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6450 Display Card

Hi,

By the way, there's another problem. Xen 4.4.1 does not create a network bridge. The command "sudo brctl show" shows up nothing. Please teach me how to create a network bridge in Xen 4.4.1.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Teo En Ming
Singapore