[Xen-devel] spice with qxl on xen linux domU's, probably problem with sse2 instrutions and/or other unknow things

For 2 years or more I'm trying to get spice full features fully working with xen but I found a qxl problem with linux domUs that I'm unable to debug.
With the last tests I was able to see a backtrace in the xorg log (though perhaps not track the direct cause) and a different behavior with a patch regarding the emulation of some cpu instructions.

In attachment there are lspci output of debian Sid domU and Xorg log.
I did a minimal installation with xorg and flubox and launched manually it with startx (.xinit have: systemd --user & exec startfluxbox)
Same problem with xorg that use 100% cpu and black screen on spice client also on other tests I did in past with fedora ubuntu and debian domUs using DE of default install (mainly gnome).

After this xen patch domU crash and seems I'm unable to take a backtrace or useful data about:
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=xen.git;a=commitdiff;h=3af450fd2d9403f208d3ac6459716f027b8597ad

My tentative of take a backtrace gave this output:
gdbsx -a 2 64 9999
(gdb) target remote localhost:9999
Remote debugging using localhost:9999
[Switching to Remote target]
0x66666666 in ?? ()
(gdb) c
Continuing.

0x000000ff in ?? ()
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x000000ff in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Cannot access memory at address 0x6d2966c0

Someone can tell me how to debug this problem (xorg "loop" with qxl driver in use and/or xen domU's crash) for take all needed informations to solves it please?

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.