Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-3.14 test] 29595: regressions - FAIL

On Mon, 2014-08-04 at 23:28 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-08-04 at 23:19 +0100, xen.org wrote:
> > flight 29595 linux-3.14 real [real]
> > http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/29595/
> >
> > Regressions :-(
> >
> > Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> > including tests which could not be run:
> >  build-armhf                   5 xen-build                 fail REGR. vs.
> > 29492
>
> One of the build cluster boards appears to have had its nbd root go r/o
> again. I've rebooted it but I suspect it will need manual intervention,
> which I'll do first thing tomorrow.

Fixed. Turns out the backing image needed fsck'ing on the server side
since the client/kernel side stuff couldn't cope with it on mount. This
also happened last time.

In hindsight I probably should have unblessed the cluster (letting
marilith take the load) to give us some time to poke at it and see what
was going wrong. Next time...

Ian.