Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: Re: Xen 4.3 / 4.4 - concurrent APIs, VGA Passthru

> But I dont really think that I have the same bug you are refering to -
> in WinXP x64 the /PATCHTPR boot flag did help greatly, it really boosted
> the performance to near native.

If you are referring to GPLPV, I don't think PATCHTPR does anything on 64 bit
OS. It's only for 32 bit OS, and only XP and 2003sp1 or older.

That said, I've never actually used any of the 64 bit versions of XP, so if you
have done conclusive testing I'd like to know. I thought I'd excluded the patch
from 64 bit builds but I just checked the code and that's not the case, but I
don't know that the opcodes I search for are the same in a 64 bit kernel...

James