Re: [Xen-devel] building xen activated arm kernel for Tegra k1

Hey Julien,
ÂThank you for the answer, my first resource was your video for the arm platform. you have done great job guys! my target also is running Opennebula on Jetson top of Xen it has cortex A15 as Versatile but a bit more cheaper:) Looks like all those configs by default 'y' in Nvidia config. I spent some time yesterday on wiki. This week I will try to run Xen on it and come back if I will have some trouble.

Thank you again
Have a nice weekend
Burak