Re: [Xen-devel] Request for help: passing network statistics from netback driver to Xen scheduler.

On 01 Aug 2014, at 19:20, Wei Liu <wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> The change to netback looks simple.
>>
>> You need to make sure hypervisor is accessing the current shared_info,
>
> I mean "correct shared_info”.

I think I’m accessing shared_info from dom0. What I’m doing at the moment is as
follows: in the do_schedule
function of my scheduler there’s a following loop:

if (current->domain->domain_id == 0)
{
        printk("MESSAGES: “);
        for ( i = 0; i < 10; i++)
        {
            printk("%d ", shared_info(current->domain, network_intensity[i]));
        }
        printk("\n”);
}

And it always prints zeros. dmesg in dom0 shows increasing counter from kernel
logs, and the Xen output to serial console shows 0s.

Any ideas what am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Marcin