[Xen-devel] A bug in Xen 4.3.2 release version

Hi Jan,

When I do live migration for centOS 6.3 on Xen 4.3.2, I always get many warning
messages in guest like this: "Clocksource tsc unstable ....". However, it
doesn't exist in the latest Xen. After some investigation, I find that patch
"2c4f066719ca50d795a9a38318ccfe0bbef454d9" can fix this issue. Actually this is
a bug in Xen, the timer mode is changed by accident before and after the live
migration. Since this issue may have bad impact on live-migration, is it
possible to back port this patch to 4.3.2? Thank you!

Thanks,
Feng