Re: [Xen-devel] Consuming PCI device in PV kernel

Hello Konrad,

Friday, July 18, 2014, 8:09:42 PM, you wrote:

>> I  now  have  a  working implementation of my own pcifront based on the
>> mini-os  implementation,  however I can't seem to find any examples or
>> documentation  anywhere on how to discover and map the PCI device into
>> my PV memory map.

> Not sure what 'PV memory map' means? You mean the BAR values and such?

That's exactly what I mean. I assume that BAR entries must be written
pointing to an absolute memory area in dom0 which will then be mapped
into the PV as this provides the greatest flexibility. Is this
correct? Or do I just enable a memory area in the PV and map the BAR
to the buffers physical address?

Regards.

--
Best regards,