Re: [Xen-devel] Trying to unmap invalid handle! pending_idx: @ drivers/net/xen-netback/netback.c:998 causes kernel panic/reboot

Hi,

I've just submitted 2 patch series to xen-devel, one is for the net tree (with multiqueue) and one for 3.15. I believe the first two patch in the series should address this problem, the another two is for related problems. Armin, can you test all four of them together?

Thanks,

Zoltan

p.s.: if you have the test setup running with increased loglevel, it would be good to see the result of that, as it can confirm that it is the problem I've solved in those patches