Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update

>>> On 02.07.14 at 13:33, <george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 07/01/2014 05:43 PM, konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> *  PoD fixes
>>     if you boot with memory <= maxmem we have a size estimation bug
>
> Speaking of which, did anyone do a write-up of what we discussed at the
> hackathon?
>
> ISTR coming to some kind of conclusion, but I'm a bit hazy as to exactly
> what it was...

IIRC we didn't really manage to finish up, but were at the point where
we thought XENMEM_current_reservation returning an unadjusted
value was wrong, fixing of which might be the way to go. Later I
started thinking that this is probably not correct - not just because
of the change in behavior of an existing hypercall, but also since the
current reservation of a domain _is_ d->tot_pages without any
adjustment.

Sadly I don't recall what exact adjustment we had been thinking of.

Jan