[Xen-devel] osstest, the params to pass into 'make-flight'

Hi,

I just start studying the osstest framework. Besides the following 2 blogs, are
there any introducing documents?
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/02/02/xen-automatic-test-system-osstest/
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/09/30/osstest-standalone-mode-step-by-step/

I begin to read the code, confused at the entrance point of 'make flight',
where 4 global variables I believe is important to understand the overall
architecture -- 'branch, xenbranch, blessing, buildflight'. What kind of value
I shall passed into them?
I've read the Readme in the code, but didn't find information to answer myself.

Best Regards,
Robert Ho