Re: [Xen-devel] [arm] machine reset for sunxi

On Wed, 2014-06-25 at 17:29 +0200, v1ne wrote:
> I'm sorry, but I forgot the header containing the register offsets and
> constants in the first patch.

Thanks. To be accepted into the Xen source tree this needs a
Signed-off-by and a commit log as described in
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Submitting_Xen_Patches

However, since we use PSCI for SMP support on this platform I think what
we would really like is for u-boot to support the PSCI reset function as
well, in which case Xen will just use it.

Ian.