Re: [Xen-devel] Please revert / review 077fc1c04d70ef1748ac2daa6622b3320a1a004c

Yes, I use this domU for gaming and photo editing, so it got 8000MB of Ram (in my second post, I attached the domU config as well (WORK.vmconfig), if you need more info about the domU).

>>> On 16.06.14 at 15:42, <matthias.kannenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> According to Jans suggestion, I did a second build with xen up to the
> changeset he suggested and attached another round of logs.

Interesting - at least the addresses aren't as bogus anymore:

(XEN) AMD-Vi: IO_PAGE_FAULT: domain = 1, device id = 0x500, fault address = 0x1d27d0000, flags = 0

Are you indeed assigning around 8Gb (or more) to this guest?

Jan